Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Idea 1

IDEA 1

This idea is very personal but will allow me to record some of my experiences as a Hungarian moving to the UK and I'm expecting the images to show off what stereotypes the people have about immigrants. To get the message across I think with some adding texts and with proper gestures I can reach my goal.




Research...



This is presentation style that I'm kind of looking for my final outcome (above). It's a mix of studio and location and the images kind of got to make sense with the texts under them. These two is just a sample of how can I convey my message to the audience. It's getting clear that the right body language, gestures and the use of props are the main visual languages that can make the images and the outcome successful.


These images evoke strong feelings in the viewer. And all of the illustrations has a sense of brutality as some of them are over exaggerate the truth, but that happens in real life too. People against immigration but they don't know each person's story, however they still treat everyone the same way. 



Again the text and the body languages, gestures on the faces are the main features on these drawings as well. The use of these visual languages really helping to the viewer to get a strong understanding of the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment